Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thank you for SPAM(ming)!

spam: 1. (v) To flood the Internet with many copies of the same message, in an attempt to force the message on people who would not otherwise choose to receive it. [source] 2. (n) Trademarked name of a canned precooked meat product. [source]


Last week, numerous friends and family spent countless minutes (hours?) voting for us to win a free wedding photography giveaway. And we won!!

So to show our appreciation for all those who spammed the contest blog, typing in our names over 1,000 times, we made a super-star spam pizza. We are so thankful for your support and enthusiasm!

(and YOU should be thankful you didn't have to eat the pizza...)


"I do not like them in a house, I do not like them with a mouse...
I do not like mushrooms & spam, I do not like them, Sam-I-am."

1 comment: